“There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man” Winston Churhill
There are numerous reasons why you should do that. It is an outdoor recreational activity that is gaining popularity because has a lot of benefits to the riders, and it improves many aspects of the rider’s life.
Horses are excellent therapeutic qualities providing the psychological benefits as well as the physical benefits. Here are some of them:
• breathing of fresh air and the heartfelt enjoyment lead to lower stress level that is often associated with the modern life.
• promotes balance and coordination during horse riding
• by learning to control and take care for an much larger animal can have a rewarding affect on your confidence and is a really great feeling
• improves respiration and blood circulation
• developing a deep sense of trust with the horse, which consequently will lead to a more trusting to people
• cultivating the patience
• sharpening the risk-taking abilities
• developing a sense of responsibility from the respect and need to care for the horse
• muscles are actively working on – the rhythmic gait of the horse induces a constant need for the rider to adjust accordingly, and different muscle groups. At higher speed, muscle groups are being worked on more intensively
• increasing joint mobility and condition muscles caused by constant adjustment and counter-reaction towards the horse’s natural gait, coupled with good riding posture strengthen the spine
• developing great sensory integration with the surroundings, also developing alertness and ability to perceive and handle emergency situations much better in real life
• fun recreational activity providing huge doze of joy for everyone
Now that you know why you should take this tour, we can offer you excursion to Sinj, ancient town in the continental part of Dalmatia County, Croatia. There will wait you 15 calm and trained horses. You can choose to take the riding school or organized excursions to nature. If you are a good rider you can take horseback riding tour around Sinj and Cetina river, through beautiful scenery with a guide. On Cetina it’s also possible to swim with the horses.
We can surely say that this type of holiday will definitively free your mind and and improves many aspects of your life. See you in Sinj!